The Talbot Primary School community maintains a commitment to the five values of:
Through these values we aim to:
- provide a caring, supportive and protective environment, which promotes a healthy spirit of co-operation and encourages respect for all
- offer a comprehensive curriculum, which encourages high standards in learning and provides opportunities to maximise the potential of all students
- develop in each child the ability to adapt to change, accept challenges and set realistic goals
- foster and develop each child's natural abilities, which make it possible for each to enjoy a sense of achievement and self-worth
- develop in each child a sense of responsibility to the community by fostering networks with other local groups
- promote effective communication processes, which enhance and strengthen the partnership between home and school.